Our Payroll and Tax Services
CAREGIVER TAX SERVICES is a group which specializes in providing top-notch payroll and tax services for nannies and other types of caregivers.
When you sign up for our Payroll services, we will take care of all the administrative tasks on your behalf as the Employer.
- We will register for a Payroll business number (if you don’t have one)
- Calculate your Caregiver’s pay and email you your Caregiver’s wage statement or you can get it via our Private Secure site
- All you would have to do is print it for her or forward it via email
- At month end we even pay the monthly tax remittance to Canada Revenue Agency on your behalf (see below for details)
- In some provinces you will need to register for Workers’ compensation. We take care of that too
Easy. Simple. Quick.Get in Touch
Because the Canadian tax system is highly complex, employers may benefit from the assistance of a professional accountant to handle payroll issues regarding their caregiver’s employment.
Our Payroll Service is a comprehensive approach to serving the unique needs of household employers. We perform tax calculations, filings, remittances, provide advice on labour law and manage your payroll account with Canada Revenue Agency. Our selection of services allow you to choose what is right for you. For more details, visit our Fee Schedule page.
$100 one time fee
Remittance Service – Two options available
Workers’ Compensation Service
Tax and Accounting Services
Year-end Tax Preparation and T1 Filing for Individuals
During their first year in Canada, many nannies/caregivers discover that Canadian income taxes are complex and challenging. Many forget to report their income taxes on time. These nannies/caregivers are losing money and benefits. They could be collecting tax benefits from the Canadian government such as Income Tax Credit and GST Refund.
When an Employer of a caregiver uses our service, we provide the annual personal income tax report to the nanny/caregiver for a nominal fee starting at $ 25.00 per return.
We also file tax returns for families. Please contact us for pricing.
Click here to find out about our Tax and Accounting Service for Small Businesses.
Year-end Tax Preparation and T1 Filing for Small Businesses
We understand that running a successful business takes a great deal of hard work and commitment. Now that you are required to file your business’ year-end tax return, we are here to assist you in that task. Our small business specialists have the expertise to complete tax returns for:
- Self-employed individuals
- Small business owners
- Commission-only salespersons
- Rental property owners
Our tax professionals are up to date on all the latest tax laws and changes. We will advise you on the following business expenses:
- Reviewing all allowable expenses, from office supplies to automobiles
- Explaining how to claim an office in your home
- Assessing which expenses must be “capitalized” and claimed over a number of years
- Explaining GST and payroll tax submissions
- Ensuring proper claiming of meals and entertainment expenses
The fees for the above starts at $200. We also offer a range of computerized bookkeeping and accounting services to small businesses. This includes preparation of monthly or quarterly financial statements depending on your needs. Call us at 604-786-2566 regarding your specific situation.
Click here to find out about our Tax and Accounting Service for individuals.
We offer a range of computerized bookkeeping and accounting services to small businesses. This includes preparation of monthly or quarterly financial statements depending on your needs. Call us at 604-786-2566 regarding your specific situation.